Ultimate Package - Vita Familiae

Posted by SimplyAmusingDesigns.com | 2:08 PM | | 0 comments »

The past week has seen me working on three separate designs, none of which I can unveil as of yet because the content is not there or not ready, or as in the case of Vita Familiae, there's bugs to work out.

I've learned this week that not all templates are built the same. Of course, anyone who installs and edits css templates knows that, but I really had my hiney kicked this week and had to call in the pro - my client's husband. Nothing makes you feel more inadequate as an "expert" not to be able to "fix" something so that it's perfect for the client. I had never "installed" a header that was not hosted on Wordpress and learned quite a bit this week via trial and error. So if you're a Wordpress user and you want a new header? Be assured I'm going to have a look at your template first to make sure it's coded properly.

Lora and Andrew have been beyond FABULOUS to work with - and I was really excited about how it all came together.

Without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Lora and Andrew from Vita Familiae:

0 comments