Hi and Welcome!

Posted by SimplyAmusingDesigns.com | 1:25 PM | 1 comments »

I'm so excited to introduce you to the newest addition to Simply Amusing Designs - my blog!

I will be posting a few tutorials, pointing you to the best in design resources and talking about what's up and coming in design right here.

This is the place I'll send my monthly newsletters out from (be sure to subscribe via RSS or Email) so you'll be the first to know of contests and giveaways, as well as special incentives and discounts for helping you to make your blog beautiful!

I'm sure that as time goes by, I'll figure out even more ways to make this blog a fun and exciting place for you to visit. So come back often or subscribe!

1 comments

  1. Robin ~ PENSIEVE // May 29, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

    This post looked lonely so I thought I'd give it some company :).

    CONGRATULATIONS on this part of your design venture! You add so much fun and energy to your designs....it's going to be fun seeing what you come up with next, Karen.

    Blessings, now and always!

    :)

    Robin (fix that identity thingie below, k???)
    http://pensieve.typepad.com/pensieve/