WordPress.Com Ultimate Design

Posted by SimplyAmusingDesigns.com | 1:01 PM | , | 1 comments »

When Cyn from Knightly Chats hired me to do her header, I loved her immediately. She had a fun, outgoing personality and a quirky sense of humor -- much like me. Thank goodness she was so easygoing and friendly -- because her WordPress.com design presented to be a little bit more of a design challenge than I thought it was going to be (I actually had mistaken the ".com" for ".org" and thought it was self-hosted - which would have made all of this a moot point).

I also inadvertently changed the name of her blog - on my order form, the tag line and blog name were juxtaposed and I didn't notice - just used her tag line for her title - but she ended up liking it. Of course, I don't normally suggest that you do that and I offered to change it back, but she loved it and even came up with a new and improved tag line - so it all worked out in the end.

Thank goodness for Heather from Desperately Seeking Wordpress and Lisa from Simply His - without those two ladies, this design would not have happened - Sandbox is tricky and I'm apparently...not. :)

WordPress.COM Ultimate




1 comments

  1. Anonymous // July 26, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

    What a really cute and clever design! Looks like it really did work out for the best. :)